Amazing Grace Defense Symposium
February 25 @ 8:00 am - February 26 @ 4:30 pm
Please join NDIA First Coast for this great forum for learning what different organizations are doing “Supporting the Warfighter across Domains”. This event provides great opportunities for networking and exposure for you and/or your organization. Senior leaders across services are attending. In its 2nd year, we have expanded the scope of the symposium as shown below and built on the successes of our initial event. The Symposium will kick off with a Welcome Reception on February 24th from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm.
The Symposium will consist of two morning General Sessions and two Afternoons of Breakout Sessions.
Feb 25th – Morning Speakers:
- Rear Admiral Mark Buzby, USN (ret), Administrator, United States Maritime Administration (MARAD)
- Brig Gen Patrice Melancon, Executive Director of the Tyndall Air Force Base Reconstruction Program Management Office
- Jim Balocki, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Installations, Energy and Facilities)
- RDML Vanderley, Commander Naval Facilities Engineering Command Atlantic
- Mr. John Meyers, SES, Naval Air Warfare Center, Training Systems Division
- Mr. John Cunningham, Chief Revenue Officer, DiSTI Corporation
- Captain Craig Mattingly, USN, Commanding Officer Patrol and Reconnaissance Wing ELEVEN
Feb 26 – Morning Speakers:
- Major General Jim Boozer, USA (ret), Executive Vice President, National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
- Rear Admiral Gary Mayes, USN, Commander, Naval Regions Southeast
- Rear Admiral Jim Robb, USN (ret) President, National Training and Simulation Association (NTSA)
- Jean-Claude Siew, Executive Vice President Bluedrop Training and Simulation
- Colonel Rachel McCafferty, USAF (ret), Executive Director, Women in Defense
- Captain David Miller, USN, Commanding Officer LCS Squadron TWO
- Other Local Navy Wing and Squadron Commanders and staff
We have two afternoons of Breakout Tracks, both days include:
- Augmented/Virtual Reality (AR/VR) – Sponsored by DiSTI, Moderated by Mr. John Cunningham
- Autonomous Vehicles (UUV/USV/UAV) – Sponsored by University of Florida, Moderated by Mr. David Bragg
- Contracting/Acquisition/OTA – Sponsored by Kaman Aerospace, Moderated by Mr. Michael Groeger
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) – Sponsored by Prosser, Moderated by Captain Monreal, USN
- Maritime – Sponsored by Andromeda Systems Inc., Moderated by Patrick Potter
Sponsorships are available at various levels and are outlined on the event website. View the event flyer here.
Exhibit space is available. View the Exhibitor Sponsor Registration Form here.